Trauma can come in many forms, and whether caused by a single event or by a repeated exposure, that experience and perspective shape the way a person feels, thinks, and behaves. Trauma can happen to anyone, and as educators, you may encounter both students and colleagues that have been impacted.
Our educator-specific trauma-informed care guide provides:
- A deeper awareness of key trauma-related concepts.
- A greater understanding of trauma's effects on behavior.
- Tips for understanding and preventing vicarious trauma.
- A De-escalation Preferences Form to use with students and colleagues.
- Resources to explore trauma-informed care further.
Complete this form to download our Trauma-Informed Care for Educators Resources Guide today.
Our trauma specialty topic programs will help educators:
- Understand how trauma affects behavior in students and colleagues.
- Learn how to respond appropriately to trauma-induced behaviors.
- Create a cultural shift in both teacher-student and teacher-teacher interactions.
- Strengthen student outcomes through a healthier learning environment.
Find CPI Training near you today!